Lineadecor is committed to using eco-friendly manufacturing technology and supporting sustainable life by transforming the multihousing projects all around the world through its products.
- E1 quality European Standards in engineered wood (melamine faced particleboard) as the structural material in carcasse, shelves etc. durable, light-weight, easy to clean and transport yielding better use of our available natural resources.
- FSC certified materials. Due to our integrated supply chain management, we are able to procure & process FSC Certified materials and thus provide FSC Project Certification for both LEED 2009 and LEED v4 certified buildings.
- Lead-free paint to support healthy and environment by keeping the indoor air clean.
- Glass in cabinet doors framed with aluminum, durable, recyclable, introducing colors to our product line.
- Aluminum in cabinet doors being 100% recyclable, strong, doors durable, flexible, and light-weight and decorative, it is a building block for a sustainable future.
- Solid wood in cabinet doors, with wood supplied from vendors that manage timberland on a sustainable basis in compliance with internationally recognized forestry standards.
- Recycled packing